How to overcome procrastination - Set daily goals
Set a goal every day, and achieve it. It's easy to get discouraged when your projects don't seem to be going anywhere. We all need a long-term vision to guide our day-to-day efforts, but many people with high goals develop a negative attitude when they think they're not making progress. That's why it's important to set achievable goals every day. The more goals you achieve, the more positive your attitude will be.
Set weekly and monthly goals. Your short-term goals are milestones that keep you moving toward long-term goals. They help you know if you're going in the right direction. When a long-term goal seems far away, it's easy to feel discouraged. Breaking down a large project into smaller segments makes it easier to stay focused. Congratulate yourself when you achieve daily and weekly goals, and give yourself a special reward when you achieve a monthly goal.
It's important to experience the satisfaction and rewards of successfully completing jobs. When you force yourself to keep moving until you finish a project, it's easier to get started on the next one. Don't be surprised if you feel yourself grappling with the drift toward procrastination now and then-it may never go away completely. All successful people learn how to identify the procrastination monster, and they know what to do about it when it threatens:
- Successful people use their time well. When an urgent task threatens to pull them away from what they're doing, they don't rush into it just because it seems urgent. They always ask: Which of these two things is higher on my list of priorities?
- They turn off the phone from time to time. Can you get more done by leaving a voice message and turning the phone off during certain periods of the day? The telephone is one of the most insidious thieves of our time. It's urgent but rarely important. It shoves out the less urgent but more important things.
- They keep a log of how they use their time. If they miss a deadline, they plan how to finish the remainder of their work and estimate as accurately as possible when it will be done.
- They develop a routine. They set an objective to accomplish every morning and every afternoon.
- They leave time in their daily schedule for contingencies.
- They always think twice before postponing a task. Successful people know that pushing themselves to accomplish daily goals makes them more likely to achieve long-term goals.
We can offer the such as nike, Designer Handbags, cartier handbags , af1,air force one, bape, evisu, polo, lacoste, lrg,d
5th August 2013 - 8:29pm
i like your article and i learn more from it.By oliver wen - Homepage
20th August 2013 - 3:04am
Personally feel that the article is very well written, I really like.Look forward to more of your work.By cancy - Homepage
17th September 2013 - 4:58am
My ArticlesHow To Defeat Procrastination - Believe You Can
Why You Need An Action Plan To Defeat Procrastination
How Planning Can Help You Conquer Procrastination
How To Overcome Procrastination - It All Depends On You
How To Defeat Procrastination And Get The Most Out Of Life
How To Beat Procrastination - Face Your Fear And Do It Anyway
Overcome Procrastination And Start Living A Richer Life Today
The Best Cure For Procrastination - Your Vision
Tired Of Putting Things Off? - Put An End To Procrastination Today
There's Only One Way To Defeat Procrastination - Do Something!
How A Positive Attitude Can Help You Overcome Procrastination
Increasing Your Energy Can Help You Defeat Procrastination
Tips For Overcoming Procrastination - Raise Your Expectations
Time - Your Most Valuable Asset In The War Against Procrastination
How To Overcome Procrastination - Just Do It!
Tips For Students Who Want To Overcome Procrastination
How To Beat Procrastination - Stop Gathering Information!
Enthusiasm - The Best Weapon In The War Against Procrastination
Win The War Against Procrastination - The Battle Begins In Your Mind
How Conquering Procrastination Can Help You Reduce Stress
No More Excuses - How To Overcome Procrastination Today
How To Overcome Procrastination - Set Daily Goals
How To Take Charge Of Your Life - No More Procrastination
How To Overcome Procrastination - Accept Responsibility